Next Graduation: Saturday, June 25
Held three times a year, these heartwarming events celebrate the achievement of our clients, their canine partner and everyone who helped make the team a success.
Graduations are private gatherings for our newest graduates and their dog’s long-term foster family, This allows these individuals to exchange greetings and to watch our graduation video together in a minimally-populated room.
That same day, we also send an email to everyone who receives our e-newsletter (sign up here), with the video included. This way, everyone will be able to see all of the amazing new teams in action, without compromising health protocols.
Client Teams Graduating in June
- Megan & Hearing Assist Dog Raven
- Chelsea & Diabetes Assist Dog Yuki
- JodiAnn & Mobility Assist Dog Alvin
- Steve & Hearing Assist Dog Andy
- Sage & Mobility Assist Dog Bella
- Paul & Mobility Assist Dog Zeke
- Briella & Autism Assist Dog Basil
- Brendan & Mobility Assist Dog Harley
- Rui Rui & Mobility Assist Dog Yeti
- George & Mobility Assist Dog Camilla
- Ann, Amy & Facility Dog Tasha
- Phylicia, Theresa & Facility Dog Fern
Sign Up for Email Reminder