Next Graduation: Saturday, October 28
Held three times a year, these heartwarming events celebrate the achievement of our clients, their canine partners and everyone who helped make the team a success.
Graduations are private gatherings for our newest graduates, their dog’s Raiser family, and special guests. This allows these individuals to exchange greetings and to watch our graduation video together.
That same day, we also send an email to everyone who receives our e-newsletter (sign up here), with the video included. This way, everyone will be able to see all of the amazing new teams in action.
- Megan & Mobility Assist Dog Iggy
- Autism Assist Dog Ruth
- Bethany & Seizure and Mobility Assist Dog Qantas
- Travis & Facility Dog Ian
- Stephanie & Hearing Assist Dog Casanova
- Diane & Mobility Assist Dog Uzi
- Charlie & Autism Assist Dog Rully
- Zoë & Monility Assist Dog Winda
- Heather & Succesor Diabetes Assist Dog Franny
- Zack & Seizure Assist Dog Quartz
- Sue & Hearing and Mobility Assist Dog Kade
- Annika, Krista & Facility Dog Riggs
- Emily & Mobility Assist Dog Lewis
- Jacob & Successor Mobility Assist Dog Peyton
- Tiffany & Mobility and Hearing Assist Dog Ruby