Next Graduation: Saturday, March 25
Held three times a year, these heartwarming events celebrate the achievement of our clients, their canine partners and everyone who helped make the team a success.
Graduations are private gatherings for our newest graduates and their dog’s long-term foster family. This allows these individuals to exchange greetings and to watch our graduation video together in a minimally-populated room.
That same day, we also send an email to everyone who receives our e-newsletter (sign up here), with the video included. This way, everyone will be able to see all of the amazing new teams in action, without compromising health protocols.
Join us in celebrating these teams!
- Bridget & Mobility Assist Dog Tamara
- Ellie & Autism Assist Dog Bonnie
- Paul & Mobility Assist Dog Cider
- Hannah & Hearing Assist Dog Alayna
- Sam, Jen & Facility Dog Inka
- Rebekah & Seizure Assist Dog Castle
- Carrie & Mobility Assist Dog Ion
- Dov Ber & Hearing Assist Dog Cinco
- Emme & Mobility Assist Dog Irwin
- Kevin & Mobility Assist Dog Elvis
- Kaden & Autism Assist Dog Gucci
- Marina & Mobility Assist Dog Jazmin
- Owen & Seizure Assist Dog Gus
- Jensen & Mobility Assist Dog Stormie
- Nancy & Owner-Provided Hearing Assist Dog Thor
- David & Mobility and Seizure Assist Dog Java
- Natalie & Hearing Assist Dog Jacqui
- Meghan & Mobility Assist Dog Dotty
Sign Up for Email Reminder