Join us for Fit & Fabulous, a one-hour virtual seminar presented by Can Do Canines' Client Services team. This fun and supportive monthly event teaches new ways to keep your dog partner fit and fabulous. Questions are welcome!
The next Session is Monday, December 4, at 4 p.m., CST.
Join the conversation using this link to access Google Meet: can-do.link/grad-classes
Tips & Helpful Handouts
Tracking your assistance dog’s weight bi-weekly during weight loss is important to ensure safe readjustment of food and exercise. Use these documents to help track progress: Weight Chart (PDF) and the Weight Management Reference Sheet (PDF).
Please reach out to your Client Service Coordinator to evaluate your assistance dog’s Body Composition Score and weight, or if there are any ongoing weight or fitness concerns as well as discuss any food changes prior to changing foods. Thank you!
2023 Fit & Fabulous Dates
All sessions take place via Google Meet at 4 p.m. CST.
- Monday, December 4, at 4 p.m.
2024 Fit & Fabulous Dates
- Thursday, January 4, at 4 p.m.
- Sunday, February 4, at 4 p.m.
- Monday, March 4, at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4, at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4, at 4 p.m.
- No sessions in June, July, and August
- Wednesday, September 4, at 4 p.m.
- Friday, October 4, at 4 p.m.
- Monday, November 4, at 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4, at 4 p.m.